16 Apr 2015 Leave a comment
1) Is this book in English? What the heck?
2) If you must read it, but be warned.
3) Not bad if you stumble on it somewhere (or, great for some, but not everyone).
4) I’m recommending this. To everyone. That I think is moderately literate at all.
5) Everyone should own this book.
Due to an astonishing lack of integrity, morality and general sense in the paid reviews community, we are hereby distancing ourselves from the idiocy that is currently ruining the world in pursuit of a quick buck. We review books on this site for free because we like to do it, not because someone is paying us off. If we have a solicited review on this website, we'll make sure you know about it in the review, and outline the nature of the arrangement. Because being upfront about what we're doing is important. Because knowing we have done the morally correct thing is important. Because we're all looking forward to a day when depressing notices such as this one are no longer required.
Anyway, here is the legal bit:
Unless otherwise noted, all reviews on this site have been done free of charge and without compensation of any kind.